Pool Memberships & Fees
The Town of Trophy Club is excited to announce the Community Pool is set to have a one day only soft opening on Saturday, June 13 followed by the summer season opening on Saturday, June 20. Due to precautions around COVID-19, the delay will allow for extra time to hire and train seasonal personnel on current health recommendations in addition to allowing time to prepare the facility to meet current safety guidelines. Though a few weeks late with a delayed opening, staff is taking extra precautions to help our community stay safe and healthy. We are looking forward to spending the summer with Trophy Club families at the Community Pool.
Trophy Club Community Pool will be offering prorated memberships for the 2020 Summer Season. TC residents can purchase their membership online only at www.tcparks.org. Staff will print membership cards and have them ready for the resident by the time they arrive at the pool. After careful consideration of the risks of gathering in large groups, it has been decided that there will be no pool reservations for this season.
- $60.00 - Family Membership Pass (5 members) - prorated fee from $75.00
- $20.00 - Individual Season Pass – prorated fee from $25.00
- $8.00 - Additional Family Member Pass – prorated fee from $10.00
- $4.00 - Single Entry Guest Pass (2 per member maximum) – not prorated
- Group Rate: Local and non-local business group rates unavailable in order to not infringe upon the minimum capacity allowed per the Governor
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, residents are encouraged to purchase their pool membership online at www.tcparks.org. Please print and/or save a copy of your receipt. Membership cards will be issued upon your first arrival to the Community Pool. Pool memberships are ONLY available for TC residents; please bring a valid ID to show proof of residency at the time of card(s) pickup.
CLICK HERE to purchase your 2020 Pool Memberships!
|Individual Season Pass||$20|
|Family Pass (5 passes)**||$60|
|Additional Family Members||$8 per member
|Single Entry Guest Pass (a resident must accompany the guest(s))||$4 per guest
- * In order to reduce overcrowding and improve the resident experience at the aquatic facility, the Town has discontinued non-resident memberships and passes. Guest passes may be purchased by residents for their family and friends who are non-residents.
- **Resident(s) and/or guest(s) under 35 inches admitted free of charge.
- ***With the purchase of a family season pass, you automatically receive 5 passes. All non-assigned passes will be placed on your account to be used by your guest(s) when a family pass member accompanies them.
- ****In order to receive the local business group rate, the group shall schedule date(s), time(s) of use with the Parks and Recreation Department, and provide the physical location of the business.
Trophy Club Parks and Recreation make the pool available for group use on a shared‐use basis during pool operating hours beginning at 11 a.m. Groups larger than 10 individuals are required to make a reservation request at least 14 business days prior to the requested date of use. Reservation requests can be made by calling 682-237-2925 or by emailing Parks and Recreation.
Group reservations are limited to Trophy Club residents, Trophy Club non‐profits, and other Trophy Club‐based organizations/businesses. Groups must provide proof of residency. Groups will be charged the regular rate of $4 per person. All fees must be paid at or before the time of the reservation. Groups are scheduled on a first‐come, first served basis and are subject to capacity limits. The maximum allowed individuals for each group is 30 participants (non-swimmers included) per day. Group reservations are limited to 1 per week.
Youth groups (daycares, camps, etc.) must have a 1 to 10 ratio of supervisors/counselors to youth. If there are children under age 5 in the group, the ratio of supervisor/counselor to youth must be 1 to 6.
Deny Reservation Request
The Trophy Club Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to deny a group reservation request due to staffing availability, facility capacity restrictions and for other reasons related to the safety of pool patrons.
Groups must follow all pool rules and individual group participants may be ejected for violations of these rules.