Summer Adventure Camp
Trophy Club Summer Adventure Camp runs throughout the summer months and provides a safe and fun program for kids looking for a great summer experience! Children are grouped by age and led by an experienced, First-Aid and CPR certified staff of caring counselors.
The Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director will carry their phones during their shift. Cell phone numbers will be provided in the Parent Resource Packet. If you are unable to reach the Director or Assistant Director by phone, please contact the Recreation Specialist.
2019 Summer Adventure Camp registration begins April 1st.
Campers may register for the entire summer or select weeks. A non-refundable deposit of $25 per week is required for each child to reserve a future spot. Reserving a future spot is optional and the deposit is applied to the enrollment fee for that week. All field trip admission is included in the weekly enrollment fee. Space is limited to the first 50 campers.
Parents may purchase additional Summer Adventure Camp shirts for $10 each. In addition to weekly field trips, campers will go to Harkins Theater every Thursday for a family-friendly movie and a sack lunch at Harmony Park. Daily activities include games, crafts, outdoor play time, and movies. Full weekly payment must be received before campers can be dropped off at Summer Adventure Camp.
Basic Camp Information
- Ages: 5 to 12 (Child must be 5 years of age prior to September 1, 2018)
- Camp Duration: June 3 - August 9 (10 Weeks)
- Campers must wear their camp shirt for field trips
- Days and Time: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Location: Samuel Beck Elementary School
- Weekly: field trips, games, crafts, pool time
Fees & Registration Information
- $25 per child (non-refundable and non-transferable) to reserve your spot each week of camp (this is optional)
- Deposit applied to enrollment fee for the week
- Registration deadline: 1 week prior to the week you are registering to attend
- Weekly fee:
- $170 per week
- $155 per week for each additional child (credit card payments only)
- Fee includes all field trip admission and one t-shirt
Please note the registration deadline for each week. Enrollment will not be accepted after this deadline.
2019 Field Trip Schedule
Locations are subject to change
Session 1 (June 3 - June 7) - Urban Air
Session 2 (June 10 - June 14) - Legoland & Splash Pad
Session 3 (June17 - June 21) - Dallas Zoo
Session 4 (June 24 - June 28) - Crayola Experience
Session 5 (July 1 - July 5) - Skate Town
Session 6 (July 8 - July 12) - Hawaiian Falls
Session 7 (July 15 - July 19) - Perot Museum
Session 8 (July 22 - July 26) - IT'Z Family Food & Fun
Session 9 (July 29 - August 2) - Burger's Lake
Session 10 (August 5 - August 9) - Main Event
What to Bring & Label Everyday
- 1 snack
- Change of clothes
- Swimsuit: We ask that campers always have their swimsuit in the event we make an unscheduled trip to the pool.
- Water bottle