Records & Billing

Medical Records and Bills

All ambulance billing and emergency service records requests are handled by Intermedix. They may be contacted by phone, mail or through their website.

78 Regency Parkway
Mansfield, TX 76063


Incident / Fire Reports

Requests for fire services records are handled by Town Secretary Letty Vacek through an Open Records Request. Open Records Requests must be submitted in writing. Find more information on the Open Records Requests - Administrative Requests Page.