May 06, 2023
About the May Election:
The next scheduled General Election for the Town of Trophy Club will be held on Saturday, May 06, 2023. The purpose of the election is to elect the Mayor of Trophy Club and Council Members to Place 1 and Place 2 to serve three-year terms.
Year Elected: 2020 Terms Expire: 2023. MORE>>
Greg LamontMayor Pro Tem, Council Member, Place 1
Jeff BeachCouncil Member, Place 2
The Town Secretary's Office will accept applications from qualified persons interested in running for any of the above-referenced places during the filing period designated by state law, as shown below. During the filing period, the Town Secretary's Office will receive completed and notarized applications at the Town Hall, located at 1 Trophy Wood Drive, Trophy Club, Texas 76262, during regular business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding Town holidays. Applications will not be accepted after 5:00 PM on February 17, 2023.
Town Council May Election Documents & Notices:
To File for Office for the Trophy Club Town Council position(s), the required documents and applications must be submitted by the following dates and times. The location to file said paperwork is Town Hall, Town Secretary's Office, 1 Trophy Wood Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262.
Important 2023 Election Dates:
- December 19, 2022 - Deadline to post notice of candidate filing deadline
- January 1, 2023 – First day to apply for a ballot by mail
- January 18, 2023 – First day to file for a place on the General Election ballot
- February 17, 2023 – Last day to file for a place on the General Election ballot and Last day to Order General Election or Election on a Measure
- April 6, 2023 – Last Day to register to vote
- April 26, 2023 – Last Day to apply for a ballot by mail (Received, not postmarked)
- April 24-28, 2023 – Early Voting – 8 AM-5 PM at Vote Center Locations
- May 2 & 3, 2023 – Early Voting – 7 AM-7 PM at Vote Center Locations
- May 6, 2023 – Last Day to Receive Ballot by Mail (by 7:00 PM if envelope NOT postmarked);
- May 8, 2023 – Last Day to Receive Ballot by Mail (by 5:00 PM if envelope IS postmarked)
- May 6, 2023 – Election Day at Vote Center Location
**Applications for a Mail Ballot should be mailed to:
- Denton Co Early Voting Clerk, 701 Kimberly Dr, Ste A101, Denton, TX 76208
- Tarrant Co Early Voting Clerk, 2700 Premier St, Ft Worth, TX 76111
Please contact the Town Secretary’s Office at 682-237-2903 for additional information.