Facilities Maintenance is a team of one highly skilled staff that maintains buildings for the Town of Trophy Club. The Mission is to provide quality service in an efficient and professional manner to ensure building safety and comfort. The focus is to continually improve and ensure customer satisfaction. The division has the responsibility of maintaining and operating the Town Hall Complex (which consists of the Police Department, the Council Chamber, and General Administrative offices). In addition, the division is responsible for operating both Streets and Parks Facilities including the Community Pool.
Facilities Maintenance Services Goals
- Respond to Service Requests in a prioritized and expeditious manner.
- Provide functional facilities that ensure the health and safety of all personnel.
- Identify potential problems early and within the context of the planned maintenance system so that corrective action may be planned, included in the budget cycle and completed in a timely manner.
- Follow an orderly program so that administrative costs are minimized and the workload for personnel is maintained at a relatively constant level.
- Conserve energy and resources by ensuring maximum operating efficiency of energy-consuming equipment and systems.
- Identify and implement possible improvements that will reduce costs, improve services and result in more efficient operation.
- Establish data collection systems to develop: uniform reporting formats, use of electronic data processing, supervisory and management control reports, and continual feedback of information between departments.