Report A Street Issue

5G News FlashThe Streets Division is responsible for providing safe and efficient movement of traffic by effectively maintaining traffic signals, roadway lighting, traffic signs, and other markings within the Town of Trophy Club.

How do I report an Issue?

Issues can be reported online or by calling the Streets Division at 682.237.2936, filling out our Online Form, or emailing A Trophy Club team member will take the information and arrange for appropriate action. The Streets Division addresses issues with traffic signals, traffic signs, school zone beacons, crosswalks, and pavement markings.

TXDOTThe Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) is responsible for signage and pavement markings on state roadways, including I-35E, SH 114, SH 121, FM 1171, and beyond. 

TxDOT does not maintain roads, sidewalks, pedestrian or bike paths in cities within town limits. 

TxDOT can be reached at 940.387.1414 or online. For road conditions requiring immediate attention call 800.558.9368.

Street Light Issues

oncor-1-logo-png-transparentAll street lights in Town are owned, operated, and maintained by Oncor Electric Delivery.  If you have questions about any street lights in the Town of Trophy Club, please contact Oncor Electric directly.

Oncor can be reached at 888.313.4747 or online for streetlight outages or streetlight problems.