Special Event Permits are processed through the Special Event Review Committee. The Town will make every effort to consider your request in a timely manner. Please allow 60 days for review of large events and 30 days for small events.
At this time, all event requests must adhere to all current CDC Safety COVID-19 recommendations.
1) Fire hydrants and fire lanes may not be blocked.
2) No campfires or open burning is permitted.
3) Food vendors will need to be inspected for fire extinguishers and a fire suppression system. If the inspection takes place after normal business hours or on the weekend the personnel fee is $85.00 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours.
4) If the event requires Fire or EMS standby, the personnel fee is $45.00 per hour/per person (minimum 2 personnel) for a minimum of 4 hours.
5) Fireworks are prohibited unless otherwise approved by the Town of Trophy Club Fire Marshal.
1) For traffic control or police assistance, you must make arrangements through the Trophy Club Police Department at your own cost. If deemed necessary and upon a recommendation by the SERC, you will be required to lease or purchase traffic control devices to facilitate your event.
2) If the event requires Police assistance or standby, the personnel fee is $50.00 per hour per person for a minimum of 4 hours. In addition, there is a $20.00 per hour per vehicle fee for personnel.
3) Note that a Special Event Permit does not give you permission to disobey any Town Rules or Regulations. The noise ordinance is still applicable and is enforced through the Trophy Club Police Department.
1) If your event requires Town services please provide a point of contact and email address for billing purposes to email@example.com.
1) You may not close a major street or the primary access to a subdivision, with the exception to a parade that has been given approval by the SERC. You cannot block off only the middle portion of a street, it must be the entire block.
2) A site plan and a resident signature roster must be submitted.
3) Streets may only be blocked off using barricades or cones; vehicles must not be used. Streets must be accessible by emergency vehicles. A maximum of 4 barricades is allowed.
4) Tents, Bounce Houses, Canopies or temporary structures are not permitted on public streets.
1) For events taking place on Town property, regardless of crowd size, a liability insurance policy with limits of $1,000,000 will be required listing Town of Trophy Club as “additional insured”.
2) If the event requires temporary electric wiring (i.e. for lighting) a registered electrician must obtain the necessary permit. Note any generator locations on the site plan if they plan to be used.
3) For any Temporary Tents, 20x20 or larger, a separate permit must be obtained; FEE: $50.00
4) Food vendors will need a valid Denton and Tarrant County health permit.
5) Food vendors will need to apply for a $35.00 Temporary Food Establishment Permit with the Town of Trophy Club.
6) Food vendors will need to be inspected by the Trophy Club Fire Marshal for fire extinguishers and a fire suppression system.
7.) One banner sign is allowed on the event site, not to exceed 50 sqft. No signs shall be allowed in the right of way, medians or town property. Prior to placement of a special event sign any person or entity placing such a sign on private property shall receive approval from the property owner. Directional signs are prohibited as well.
1) Do you wish to use Town marketing and communications resources to promote your event?
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field